President Obama is very big on blaming George Bush for all of his problems. It's hard to believe that going into his fourth year as pre...
President Obama is a big believer in taxing the rich to take care of the poor. He believes that everyone should have a chance to a better q...
After the shootings in Tucson, Arizona last year, President Obama stopped on a local college campus to deliver a memorial speech. In it, he...
When President Obama was first elected there was much excitement both here in the United States as well as around the world. His campaign p...
There are people who feel that President Obama is not going to stop until he turns the United States into a third world country. Of course ...
Under George Bush the national debt increased $4.9 Trillion Dollars in 8 years. This was due primarily to the Iraq War and bank bailouts in...
What has President Obama accomplished in his time in office? He's actually been very busy trying to spend money as fast as humanly poss...
There will be many books written in the future about why President Obama was not reelected. Since we have a few months before the election ...
In simple terms debt is accrued when more money is spent than is coming in. The United States Government has no apparent regards to this. H...
It is hard to explain how someone who went to Harvard can have such a poor understanding of basic economics. I am talking about Presiden...
Powered by Blogger.
9:57 PM | Posted by Shay Villere | | Edit Post
According to a new Gallup Poll President Obama would beat Mitt Romney 49% to %45. Are you kidding me!
In most polls this would be considered within the margin of error. This is the largest margin President Obama has enjoyed over Romney so far. He actually beats Rick Santorum a little worse.
With all things that are wrong in this world, and the overall poor job that President Obama has done, it's hard to believe that the Republicans could actually lose this election.
When you get right down to it if they need to settle on who is going to be the Republican representative and then get behind him. Romney has many things to offer, but the Republicans need to get busy and start selling these to the public.
Otherwise as hard as it is to believe we could be in for four more years of President Obama. Granted we are still several months away from the actual election, but time is running short.
- The Tucson Speech: Proof That Obama Can't Really L...
- The Historic Achievements of Obama’s Wallet
- Obama's Failed Immigration Reform
- The Obama Energy Policy: A Failed Investment
- The Misconceptions Of President Obama's Economic P...
- Obama's Immigration Policy: More of the Same
- Change That Never Happened: President Obama's Dome...
- President Obama Fiscal Policy Failures
- Obama Ran Out of Gas
- President Obama's Failed Environmental Policy
- Learning More About President Obama's Failed Stimu...
- President Obama and the National Debt
- Is President Obama Lazy?
- President Obama's Salary-The Misconception
- Obama’s Economic Policy
- Obama's Foreign Policy
- Is Obama A Good President?
- President Obama's Vacation Policy
- President Barack Obama's Real Accomplishments
- President Obama And Current Events
- Has Joe Biden Been A Good V.P?
- Bill Clinton Knows What He Is Talking About
- Is This For Real?
- President Obama On Health Care
- ▼ April (24)